What is CBD? It is a natural compound found in the Cannabis Sativa Plant also known as cannabis or hemp. There is over 80 chemicals found in Cannabis Sativa. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being the most famous. CBD comes from hemp which is a form of Cannabis Sativa that contains 0.3% THC or less. With small amount of THC you do not get the “HIGH” feel.
In 2018 a Law was passed that made sell CBD products legal to sell in the U.S.
Benefits of CBD Products
1. CBD can have a verity of health benefits, including the treatment of some of the worst childhood epilepsy syndromes. (Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut sydrome). Some studies shows CBD reduce the number of seizures or stop them altogether. CBD has shown to help with Anxiety, Insomnia, Chronic Pain (inflammation due to arthritis when us as a cream and applied to the skin),
2. CBD can be used in several different ways. Oils comes in may flavors and be take by mouth or put in a drink. Gummies are just like it sound. They are soft and chewable with a great taste. Capsules are taken by mouth and swallowed. Vapes are inhaled. Patches are directly to the skin. Creams are plied to the are that is causing the pain just like other creams.
3. Skin care CBD creams are self-care products that has been infused with CBD compounds. When applied it can help boast antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities, which can help reduce acne.
4. CBD has shown to help reduce anxiety depression.
5. Helps with nicotine and heroin addiction recovery by reducing withdrawn symptoms.
6. Reduces chronic nerve pain, muscle spasms and other MS symptoms.
7. Improves sleep and insomnia.
As you can see there can be a lot of benefits in using CBD products, but always consult your Doctor. You might be thinking that with your job (Like Mine) can I use CBD products without warring about taking a drug test. That is were you have to understand what CBD products you are taking. While some CBD products only have 0.3% of THC others can have up to 40%. It all depends on which product you take and where it comes from. If they produce it from the marijuana plant that is where the THC level can be higher, but if CBD is taken out of the hemp plant the contain of THC is .03%.
If you are thinking about trying CBD products first talk to your DR. Then I suggest you do your own research. Go to the website of the CBD company you are thinking about buying from and find out what they are about. Check for the source of hemp, Third-Party Lab Test, ingredients, growing and manufacturing practices, potencies and sizes, prices, If they do not have Third-Party Lab Tests I would look some were else. Buy your CBD from a reputable company that has a good history. I would never by CBD products from a convivence store or gas station. It might be alright but why take the chance.
I hope this post helps you understand CBD products a little better.